Friday, April 19, 2013

hell of a week and a challenge

This week has been truly insane. Bombings, explosions, sink holes, flash floods, shootings, man hunts, and a ridiculous amount of amber alerts. And that's just global news. I know a lot of people I love have been struggling with their own personal crises. However, in troubled times, I have always found it more important than ever to remember the good things we have. So I have a challenge for my dearest friends and lovely readers. Write your own list of "Things I Love Thursday (or Friday or whenever you get around to writing one)". You can post it as a comment, on your own blog, in your Facebook status, or even as a post-it on your desk. It's just important to remember that, even through difficult times, that we are amazingly blessed. Also, tell people how you feel. Write an email, make a phone call, pay a visit, just make sure the people you care about know you care about them. Stop putting it off until later or when you feel better or have something interesting to say and do it now because you never know when you will no longer have the chance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment